Prince Adrian Charming
 Posted: Nov 17 2017, 08:43 PM
  • Royalty (19)
  • The Frog Prince/Swan Lake
  • Valthan
  • “Oh please, don't ask me how I've been, don't make me play pretend”
Skylark

Poppy,
I know I’m far from the person you want to see or hear from right now but it didn’t feel right to leave things that way between us. I wanted to apologise. Profusely. For how I acted last time we met. For disappearing on you without explanation before that. For forcing you away. I know you were only trying to help, you all were. I can see that now.

I let this curse get in between me and everyone I care about. And that’s the one thing I regret most. But I was pushing you away to protect you, or perhaps more truthfully to protect myself.

If you aren’t entirely opposed to seeing my face again, I wanted to ask if we could meet? Just to talk? I hate the thought of leaving things like that between us and an apology in writing never really felt good enough to me. I know I’m probably one of the last people you want to speak to but please, Poppy, I’m begging you.

I shouldn’t have been so quick to listen to you and run a mile last time we met. You’re trying to force people out and I’ve been there before. I know how that feels. You needed someone to stick by you and I didn’t. Maybe I’m not meant to be that person for you but, please, I meant what I said; talk to someone.

Please, Poppy. I’ve been there myself before. I know where this leads and it’s nowhere good.

I'm sorry, for everything,
Adrian

@Kenna

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN MADE BY NIC EXCLUSIVELY FOR FIND THE RABBIT HOLE.