Add Reply
New Poll

six degrees of douglas booth, aka an excuse to google douglas booth
Eadric Strandt
 Posted: Sep 13 2017, 09:41 PM
  • Nobility (24)
  • The Little Mermaid
  • Veroma Isles
  • “I'll always be happy to kiss you. Promise I'll never get sad. 'Til the siren come calling”
Nic

as most of you know, the gift that keeps on giving here on ftrh is the fact that douglas booth seems to know everyone

user posted image

ah. haven't we all dreamt of opening our trunks to find a lounging douglas booth

the game is simple. connect your pb to the charrie above you but the key is you have to use douglas booth on the trail.

if the trail is person a -> person b, then just feel free to stick a photo of one of those people with doug adding to the pile of evidence that he does, in fact, know everyone lol. you're welcome.

let's start with an easy one:

EADRIC STRANDT - DOUGLAS BOOTH
PM
^
Snow White
 Posted: Sep 13 2017, 10:36 PM
  • Royalty (17)
  • Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
  • Veroma Isles
  • “I'm so in love with you, and I hope you know, darling, your love is more than worth its weight in gold.”
Kelly

Okay this is a super easy one but to get this started pls enjoy this picture of these cuties!!!!

user posted image
PMEmail
^
King Declan Charming
 Posted: Sep 17 2017, 11:34 PM
  • Royalty (30)
  • Cinderella
  • Faldor
  • “all this bad blood here won't you let it dry? it's been cold for years won't you let it lie?”
Nic

KISSING COUSINS! Hailee Steinfeld was in Romeo & Juliet with Douglas Booth who was in Riot Club with Max Irons obviously
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Quick Reply
New Poll

SKIN MADE BY NIC EXCLUSIVELY FOR FIND THE RABBIT HOLE.