T O G G L E
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Six impossible things, Kenna's Kin
Mordred Pendragon
 Posted: Aug 31 2016, 04:40 AM
  • Nobility (22)
  • Arthurian Legend
  • Camelot
  • “Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me? Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?”
Nic

/comes out of hiding to fling feelings at you

never forget you, an au mordred x eliza song
just look at all the lyrics. i can't.

user posted image
PM
^
Kenna
 Posted: Aug 31 2016, 09:45 PM
  • OOC (22)
  • The Magical World of Reality
  • Wonderland
  • “One foot in a fairytale and the other in the abyss.”
Kenna

@Nic
Whyyyyyyyy must you hurt me so! Don't stop.
user posted image
PM
^
wisher
 Posted: Oct 7 2016, 10:14 PM
  • OOC (N/A)
  • N/A
  • Faldor
  • “N/A”
wisher

Asra and Ana.

Sister sister tell me the news~ But yes, we must! They are VERY different from one another given Ana's (slightly) more developed good side, but regardless, the Rayyan's love fiercely and Ana certainly loves her big sis. And that is too precious. ;; I think Ana would have gravitated toward her given how their family probably wasn't always the warmest, however loyal they are, though Ana didn't always good at the fighting and hunting stuff that the sisters got up to. Little warrior princess nerd who wanted to study humans more than murder them for sport, what a weirdo am i right.

Ana might not have even told Asra where she was going and what she was doing when she ran away, so yeah it would totally make sense that Asra was like ??? THE HECKIN HECK when she up and dipped. Let's do a present thread with them reuniting near her little spot with Eadric? And if we want eventually we could do a past thread too for them sister feels.~

PM
^
Eris the Jabberwock
 Posted: Jan 15 2017, 10:00 PM
  • Wonderlander (125)
  • Alice in Wonderland
  • Wonderland
  • “I know you wanna go to heaven but you're human tonight”
Nic

ERIS &

Mirella. Obvs would know Eris as the Jabberwock, as the ruiner of her life, as her sister's lapdogdragon, etc etc etc. But what Mirella doesn't know is that Eris just became a dragon that now makes her own decisions (sort of). And if Mirella wanted her kingdom back, Eris could give it to her in a silver platter bc you are far better than your sister wow it's astounding she hasn't been assassinated yet oh right that's because i was protecting her. OR you know Eris could suddenly decide that she is the far superior alternative to the sister queens.

Ella. OH ELLA. Sweet Ella. Let's not ruin Ella's life so let's give her nice!Eris. As nice as she can be that is. Eris underwent a literal transformation so she's not that much of an asshole anymore. She's just very high and mighty + apathetic now. Ella's a sweetheart and if there's no reason to scare/hate Ella then Eris will do no such thing. She'll just have her resting bitch face on because that's her resting face. guys, let's not bitch shame.
Ahhhh no but what if Eris is not the first firebird Ella's met?!?! Eris will probs cling to her after that bc that's her sister/brother u r talking about gdi tell me everything even tho Ella can't tell her much.

Poppy. idk maybe Poppy learns that a firebird can cure just about anything with minimal risk and she's like bitch i will take my life back and tries to lift her own curse and goes to find a firebird and what she finds is "ah no it's the dragon that almost killed adrian lmao what is life. should I have just accepted my cursed life and lived under a rock?!?!"

Elizawse. Eliza went traveling for an entire year. The number of times firebird!Eris changed hosts in that time must be a pretty big number. Maybe they met somewhere along the road. Maybe it went well, maybe it didn't go well. Didn't you say that Eliza had one hell of a time on the road? And by that I mean her life was hell. Lol. Also, firebirds are always the subject of quests and Eliza was basically on a quest, wasn't she?! If Eliza tried to "steal" a firebird feather and she was found out. Oops welcome to a life of living hell.

Isolde. FIRE AND ICE~ lmao that's all I've got. Once again, they could've met in the past, before Azar became Eris. Azar would've thought Isolde was interesting because she's a once in a lifetime type of human. AND THERE'S TWO OF THEM?! WTF. lol. She would be so pumped to find something interesting for once. Everything tends to become boring when you've lived for thousands of years.

Asra. What do a mermaid and a dragon shifter/firebird have in common? They both dgaf about mortals.

user posted image

But to be fair, Eris/Azar probably categorizes mermaids as mortals as well. I mean, firebirds just don't die. Their bodies die but then they just hijack some other mortal's body. Problem solved. Look at all the fucks I don't give, Anakin. Look at them!

It'd be interesting if Asra knew her from one of Azar's past lives tho. And then Azar's just "HEY IT'S YOU why are you walking?? you mean you wasted your life over a boy?!" Meanwhile, Asra's just "who tf are you??" How old is Asra anyway?

@Kenna
PM
^
Red Queen Eunice
 Posted: Apr 16 2017, 02:59 PM
  • Wonderlander (355)
  • Alice in Wonderland
  • Wonderland
  • “You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!”
Momo

EUNICE & MIRELLA

So, I had a few ideas for these two, but I'll just throw the most fleshed out one at you.

Basically, it would take place in the past, during the time frame before Eunice pretty much disappeared and shortly after their parents were murdered. The basic idea would be to explain why Mirella is so convinced that her sister most likely did not kill their parents. I imagine that Eunice would be acting a bit odd before she disappears as she actually knows who murdered their parents. It probably would have been weighing on her since she would refuse to tell anyone since explaining is something that she would think she cannot do (and to an extent she probably cannot since some amount of the population clearly don't trust her), the main reason being that the murderer is her own lover.

I basically imagine that Mirella would manage to corner Eunice and try to confront her on it? Chances are that it would turn into a fight (idk if it would be one-sided or not) since she would dislike Mirella at this point. Plus, the subject would tap into some of Eunice's insecurities and she just would not want to talk about any of it.

@Kenna @White Queen Mirella
PM
^
White Queen Mirella
 Posted: Apr 17 2017, 02:52 PM
  • Wonderlander (350)
  • Alice in Wonderland
  • Wonderland
  • “You have no control: who lives, who dies, who tells your story”
Kenna

Mirella & Eunice

Queen Sisters

Okay, so can I just say I am SO EXCITED FOR THESE TWO SISTERS!

I am awful at wanted ads but she has been a wanted I've been meaning to put up forever and just never did and now I don't have to!

As for this idea, I love it. Even in the present day Mirella still loves her sister. She is incredibly mad at her, but she still loves her. And she still believes she didn't kill her parents (even though she fully knows that she killed Mirella's husband and daughter).

This past thread sounds perfect and I am all in for it.

If you want to go ahead PM me other ideas, or if you have AIM we can always talk over that too. I have some stuff for the sisters that could be discussed over PM or AIM too so just let me know!

Also, would you like to start this thread? Or would you like me to?

@Momo @Red Queen Eunice

PM
^
Red Queen Eunice
 Posted: Apr 17 2017, 03:28 PM
  • Wonderlander (355)
  • Alice in Wonderland
  • Wonderland
  • “You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!”
Momo

EUNICE & MIRELLA

I would be ore than happy to get it up. Also, I can be contacted by PM (I pretty much never check my AIM), so be on the look out for a PM & thread http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

@Kenna @White Queen Mirella
PM
^
Rumpelstiltskin
 Posted: Aug 18 2017, 03:44 PM
  • Wonderlander (Unknown)
  • Rumpelstiltskin & Alice in Wonderland
  • Wonderland
  • “the trust of the innocent is the liar's most useful tool”
Momo

The Nobody & White Queen
So, this might be fun to play with? Rumpelstiltskin is meant to be known as figure known as The Nobody within Wonderland. In the past, he is meant to have befriended the White King and then abused that friendship by stabbing him in the back (by giving away important information). I imagine that it is possible that he knows Mirella as a result, though whether she realizes what he did is up in the air (since he uses his magic to steal other people's faces).

@Kenna
PM
^
White Queen Mirella
 Posted: Sep 13 2017, 09:10 AM
  • Wonderlander (350)
  • Alice in Wonderland
  • Wonderland
Kenna

Mirella & Rumple

Nobody and Royalty

I am sure these two have crossed paths, whether Mirella knows it or not. Rumple would definitely know who Mirella is.

Just so I am getting it right, when you say White King do you mean Mirella's father or Mirella's husband? Because Mirella and her first husband were the White King and Queen of Wonderland.

@[Rumplestiltskin]

PM
^
Rumpelstiltskin
 Posted: Sep 16 2017, 05:09 PM
  • Wonderlander (Unknown)
  • Wonderland
Momo

The Nobody & White Queen
I mean Mirella's husband . Sorry for the confusion x.x

@Kenna
PM
^
White Queen Mirella
 Posted: Sep 17 2017, 11:26 PM
  • Wonderlander (350)
  • Alice in Wonderland
  • Wonderland
Kenna

Mirella & Rumple

Nobody and Royalty

Well then I am sure she had at least seen Rumple if not met him at some point!

PM
^
Rumpelstiltskin
 Posted: Sep 23 2017, 03:08 PM
  • Wonderlander (Unknown)
  • Wonderland
Momo

The Nobody & White Queen
Would you be fine with doing something where they cross paths (via current timeline)? I am not sure how you imagine how well they know each other or get along- I left that rather open- but Rumple is meant to be the sort of person who knows everybody but they don't truly know him, even in regards to his true name (thus why he is The Nobody). So, it is possible that they know each other to some degree, particularly since he is officially and emotionally detached from what is going on with what is going on in Wonderland.

@Kenna
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
Quick Reply
New Poll

SKIN MADE BY NIC EXCLUSIVELY FOR FIND THE RABBIT HOLE.