Ella Tremaine
 Posted: Mar 27 2017, 07:55 PM
  • Gentry (27)
  • Cinderella
  • Faldor
  • “Intelligent eyes in a hunger- pang frame”
Kenna

A Pauper in the Midst of Wealth
Meh starter, but here comes the cuteness!

@Skylark

Ella sat outside of the palace gates.

It was a normal sight now, for the young woman to be sat around the palace grounds. Pale dresses with rips and tears adorned her body. Before she could have been mistaken as a servant of the palace, or a thief sneaking in, but now it was a common sight to see the brown haired, tattered woman in the company of royals.

After more and more time passed she no longer felt like a burden and instead she felt included. She had Declan and Rose to thank for that.

She also had Rose to thank for her new friendship. That is who she waited for today, Rose Hähnsen’s sister Daisy. The second born princess of Soest. One of the sweetest people she had the opportunity to meet.

It was amazing, really, that this had happened to her.

It was also terrifying.

As normal of a sight that it seemed to be, it was still a secret that those in the palace needed to keep. For Ella’s own safety. Even now she had snuck out from her step mothers house. Even now she was still a prisoner of that woman.

But she didn’t know how to escape. She didn’t know what to do.

Maybe it was guilt. Maybe it was fear. But whatever it was, something kept her there. Something kept her hiding. But only outside of the palace. And how ironic this situation began to seem.

She often had these thoughts, or similar ones, as she sat alone in her strange safe haven. But she was pulled out of them the moment she saw the blonde head of her new friend walking towards her, and a once shy and timid hand rose into the air to signal where Ella was sitting.

©

PM
^
Princess Daisy Hähnsen
 Posted: Mar 31 2017, 08:32 PM
  • Royalty (24)
  • 12 Dancing Princesses
  • Soest
  • “There is a flower, a little flower, With silver crest and golden eye, That welcomes every changing hour, And weathers every sky.”
Skylark

There Is A Light If You'll Follow Me There
Oh, Daisy did truly love her older sister so much. Rose was her dear friend and confidante, and the two, only separated by two years, had grown up together; Daisy in Rose’s wake. What a gift she truly had in her sister! For all the secrets they’d kept and all the adventures they’d shared over the years, Daisy was certain of one thing absolutely, her life would not have been the same without Rose.

And too, for the support Rose had always leant her since her accident those years ago. For her ever continuing support since. Her elder sister had dealt with her night terrors more often than most, along with Daisy’s cousin and lady Winifred, and their darling mother. Thinking on it, the princess felt she could not have survived so well without them.

Now, she had one more thing to be grateful for her sister for. For introducing her to Ella, a girl resident of Faldor, and such a kind soul. The two young woman had made friends almost on the instant of meeting one another, the two so similar in nature in too many ways for a friendship not to be forged. Since then, Daisy had had the joy of spending time in Ella’s company on a number of occasions, all whilst Daisy was along visiting Rose again in Faldor.

She enjoyed every second, of course, and wore a bright smile this morning as she weaved her way through the gathered crowd by the palace gates for that very reason. At the thought of spending more time with her new friend today. The princess of Soest was being trailed by a number of guards in close proximity as she left the safety of Faldor palace, but the princess noticed them very little. Especially once she had spotted the waving hand just a little in the distance.

“Ella!” Daisy squealed her name in excitement, loud enough to be heard over the small crowd between them. Lifting a hand to wave frantically back, Daisy continued those that few paces to the palace gates to where Ella was sitting, patiently awaiting her. Her steps quickened, she’d closed the distance in no time. Smiling brightly as she took both of her friend’s hands in her own, squeezing them gently.

“Dear Ella, how are you this morning?” She inquired, taking a seat beside the other woman. “I hope the night has treated you well! It’s such a beautiful day today, isn’t it? The sky's so clear and so blue. Hardly a cloud to be seen.” Her attention had turned to the skies above them, gazing wistfully at the delicate white wisps of clouds that scattered the wide landscape of bright blue.

+Tag: @Kenna
+Notes: So precious <3
PM
^
Ella Tremaine
 Posted: Oct 8 2017, 01:43 PM
  • Gentry (27)
  • Cinderella
  • Faldor
Kenna

Ella’s smile grew as she heard her friend squeal her name, but a blush also fell over her face as people turned to look at where the princess was directing her attention. Ella still felt out of place here, especially since more and more people knew of her true identity as the woman in blue each and every day.

She could still feel the eyes on her as Daisy finally closed the space between them and took her hands into hers. Ella glanced around a bit, pulling her hands lightly from Daisy’s, standing quickly, and giving the princess a quick courtesy, as all of the onlookers expected the peasant to do, before sitting back down by her. ”Good morning, princess.” Ella said. ”I am doing quite well. Much better now that I am in your company, Daisy!” Ella took her friends hands again.

”The day is lovely, isn’t it!” Ella said, glancing around at the sky. ”I’m so happy that I get to spend it with you, my dear Daisy! I feel like I do not get to see enough of you and your lovely sister, but that is just me being selfish.” Ella shook her head slightly, allowing herself to laugh at her ridiculous words.

Of course she didn’t see the princesses as often as she wished, because Ella had nothing else to look forward to then looking forward to seeing Rose or Daisy, or Declan. Otherwise she was trapped at her step mother’s house or put through the gossip that surrounded her as she walked the castle grounds or village.

”But what would you like to do today, Daisy? We can hardly waste the daylight we have been given.”

©

PM
^
Princess Daisy Hähnsen
 Posted: Nov 14 2017, 08:07 PM
  • Royalty (24)
  • 12 Dancing Princesses
  • Soest
  • “There is a flower, a little flower, With silver crest and golden eye, That welcomes every changing hour, And weathers every sky.”
Skylark

There Is A Light If You'll Follow Me There
The princess was oblvious to the small scene she was making, in the early morning by Faldor’s palace gates. The small crowd which thronged around them turning their gazes to the far-haried princess from the North, and then quickly onto the subject of her enthusiastic outbursts. Daisy failed to notice such, she rarely felt people’s eyes on her. After all, unlike her dear friend, she’d been in the spotlight since birth. As a princess, as one of royal blood, she had grown up with Soest’s eyes on her and there were only rare occasions now when Daisy ever minded when people looked or stared.

Her smile grew politely as her friend gave her the curtsy which was the etiquette for a commoner upon greeting a royal, though in Daisy’s mind that hardly mattered now when they were such close friends already but if it made Ella feel comfortable, she would never mind it.

They were soon sat side by side, hands holding hands with smiles as bright as the morning sun painting their lips. It was days like this that the princess so dearly enjoyed, ones where the very air felt joyous, ones which she got to spend freely in the company of those she cared about. When the world all at once seemed open and reachable, full of the possibilities and small pleasures that Daisy so greatly believed in.

“I’m so glad to hear the day finds you well!” That mention of the clear and glorious blue light of the sky brought Daisy’s gaze back from her friend and upwards once more. “I know, Ella! It’s not you being selfish at all, I’m sure Rose feels just the same way too!” Daisy shook her head softly at Ella’s words, that smile still not fading. “I wish we got to spend more time together too, it is such a shame the world likes to keep us all so busy.” Daisy lamented, her tone not getting any less bright despite her words. Rose after all, had so much to do in Faldor, such a new life to get used to, and Daisy could never keep from Soest long. She had duties of her own waiting for her there and Daisy had always tried to be a dutiful as possible.

Though she tried to visit Rose, her older sister and best friend, in Faldor as often as she could, it still never felt like enough. Not like back in the days only a little while ago when they still lived in adjacent bedchambers in Soest, when they saw each other every day unless one of them was away on some trip or other. When they spent so long in each other’s company.

It just made Daisy treasure the moments she spent with Rose now all the more for how much more precious they were to them both.

“You’re right, Ella, how could we waste such a beautiful day?” The princess exclaimed, standing up from where they sat the moment Ella made the suggestion. Her hands still hold onto her friends, holding them out at arm’s length now, offering to help her friend up. “The market’s being held today! I haven’t been to Faldor’s in ages.” She stressed the word despite it being a gross exaggeration. “Come on, you can show me round! You probably know it far better than I do.” After all, Ella was the resident of Faldor here, and Daisy just a very frequent visitor. Even then she rarely had time to spend outside of events held within Faldor’s own palace, the schedules usually so packed that there was little time at all to be found for oneself.

With a bright smile, Daisy tugged gently on Ella’s hands, encouraging her up so they could get going on not wasting this glorious day. Nor this rare bit of time they had to share together.

+Tag: @Kenna
+Notes: <3
PM
^
Ella Tremaine
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 02:06 PM
  • Gentry (27)
  • Cinderella
  • Faldor
Kenna

Daisy’s bright personality always shown brighter than sun to Ella. It sparked a bit of magic in her that had been missing since her childhood. The friendship she had found in Declan, then Rose, and then Daisy brought a bit of her alive that she had thought died long, long ago.

The lamentation from her friend placed a soft smile on to Ella’s face. Yes, they were all kept busy. Declan and Rose had a country to run, Daisy had her royal duties to attend to in a land away from them, and Ella, well Ella had her chores. Ella had her ‘family’ to attend to.

”Perhaps someday I will be lucky enough to visit you in your lands.” Ella said, keeping the mood light between her and her friend. It wasn’t hard, Daisy had a sense of easiness about her that helped keep each mood light, no matter what.

At the mention of the beautiful day Daisy was up on her feet, and Ella was not far behind, accepting her friends help to stand. With her hands in Daisy’s she looked to the sky again, but her eyes came back to Daisy’s as she brought up the market. Ella knew those stalls well, almost far too well. And the workers all would know her too.

Daisy tugged on Ella’s hands and they began walking before Ella could protest. They took a few steps when Ella took a deep breathe and a smiled lightly at her friend. ”I would be more than happy to show you the market, Daisy, but I must warn you that I do know the market well, and the people there know me. They know all about me.” Ella kept it open, but the idea was there. ”Some do not take kindly to me either.”

©

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN MADE BY NIC EXCLUSIVELY FOR FIND THE RABBIT HOLE.